Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'M A POET AND I KNOW IT #4

Stop, and take a break
So you could analyze
So you can recognize
If this is fate
Don't consider this fake
Time is passing you by
It's like life got kicked into overdrive
Now you have to decide tonight
If you're going to start
Trying to fight
To keep your life
From falling apart
Life is an open path
But it bestows upon you a not so simple task
To see if you could last
If you could gather all your skills and mask
Some form of protective cast
Some take this challenge by stepping on the gas
For some fear of being last
It is not a race
It is a test to see
If you have what it takes
To have the courage to say
I am me
I am no disgrace
My skills are my armour
My dreams are getting larger
So are you up for the test?
You better make hace
Keep up with the pace
Because it's all up to you
For god's sake





1 comment: